Our client is looking for an excellent customer services/administrator to work within their Insurance claims department on a full time permanent basis. This role requires excellent customer service, communication, accuracy and attention to detail.
The successful candidate will
- Deal with all interested parties of a claim from initial notification to completion of the claims within the claims centre
- Assist the dispatch function according to their requirements during periods of peak workload in order to maximise technician utilisation
- Attend occasional client visits (internal/external)
- Provide support to the Policy Holder/Customers throughout the claim, giving prompt and accurate advice
- Update own claims portfolio daily/weekly/monthly
- Immediately report any complaint/problems to the Claims Manager, in accordance with the formal complaints procedure
- Recommend ideas for development of the IT systems to the Claims Centre Manager to assist in improving effectiveness of the department
- Achieve call monitoring targets
- Have excellent Customer Service
- Computer skills (word, excel, gmail, simply)
If you are interested in the above position then please apply or call the office and ask to speak to Tyra.