Our client based in St Ives is looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to join them on a full time permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for somebody who has a passion for Customer Service, looking to work within a fast paced environment You will be responsible for communicating with both customers and supply partners, by phone, email and live chat, to build and develop strong relationships, trust and rapport.
The successful candidate will:
- Speak with customers either by telephone or email
- Respond promptly and knowledgably to customer enquiries/complaints
- Process order queries, cancellations and transfers, customer refunds and requests accurately and efficiently
- Accurately update the system
- Remain professional, friendly, knowledgeable and efficient at all times
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to analyse problems quickly and concisely and good at problem-solving
If you are interested in the role and feel your skill set meets the above requirements, then please apply or call the office and ask to speak with Tyra.