Our client based in Huntingdon has an exciting opportunity for a Lead Handler to join then on a 12 month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will actively follow up leads and enquiries, deal with inbound/outbound calls, support showroom visits and attend exhibitions.
It's a great opportunity to be a part of a successful and growing company, offering high end products.
- Be the first point of contact for customer enquiries and leads
- Register each lead onto a CRM system
- Being proactive in promoting products to customers, offering guidance and advice with a view of attaining a costing enquiry
- To fulfil showroom commitments and customer visits
- Attend exhibitions
- Be able to understand some technical drawings
- To understand and deliver technical information
- Previous experience in Sales/Customer Service environment
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Be able to prioritise workload
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Good Pension
- Private medical insurance
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
If you are interested in the role and feel your skill set meets the above requirements then please apply or call the office and ask to speak to Tyra.