Our client based in Huntingdon has an exciting opportunity for a Credit Control Assistant to join then on a full time, permanent basis.
You will provide support to the Finance Team across a varied range of tasks, with a specific focus on the Credit Control.
The successful candidate will
- Raise prepayment & deposit invoices in line with company policy and customer payment terms
- Review weekly deliveries with reference to customer account status, credit limit and appropriate communication to stakeholders
- Raise credit notes and ensure they have the required authorisation in accordance with company set levels
- Prepare and provide analyses and account detail to customers on request
- Generate customer statements
- Monitoring of Accounts Email Inbox, assignment of messages to appropriate members of the Finance Team and providing assistance in resolving queries or requests for information
- Provide assistance to all members of the Finance Team as and when required
- Be accountable to the Credit Controller for reporting and status updates in respect of the customer ledger
- Be responsible for the management of data and records in accordance with GDPR regulations
- Monthly reporting related to customer ledger
- Work effectively as a team to provide a supportive, reliable and professional finance function
- Be able to build relationships with customer accounts departments and other members of staff
If you are interested in the role and feel your skill meet the above specification then please apply or call the office and ask to speak to Tyra.