My client based in Huntingdon has an exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join them on a full time permanent basis.
As the HR Advisor, you will be responsible for delivery of a full range of HR services, from generalist support to proactive collaboration with line management. The primary focus is to create added value through proactive collaboration with line managers to support in delivering business objectives through people.
The successful candidate will:
- Partner with line managers on recruitment campaigns, advising on methodology and suppliers. Ensure that managers follow the basic minimum standards required in hiring new employees.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of employment with candidates in collaboration with line management, and issue offer letters and contracts of employment.
- Support managers in the onboarding of new employees.
- Partner with line managers on their people management and team development agenda, supporting with performance reviews and change processes.
- Advise on employee training and development opportunities, supporting managers in learning and competence development initiatives from basic onboarding through to personal development.
- Support with advice and compliance on legal and regulatory matters, and act as a role model in promoting Model Company thinking.
- Make sure that exit interviews are carried out and analyse results.
- Create and maintain basic administration processes and provide training to line managers to enable them to effectively carry out their responsibilities.
- Maintain the UK Company's employee handbook, writing and reviewing policies where necessary together with relevant stakeholders, and promoting awareness of Company policies. Maintain awareness with Group overarching policies.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of systems and practices.
- Produce relevant monthly and annual KPIs to provide visibility on departmental people data, and work with line managers to effectively use the data to make improvements (including absence data, employee turnover, and framework activity).
- Provide general HR support and guidance to all employees.
- Proactively promote employee well-being as Mental Health champion.
- Be an Implementor of Group operational targets and contribute to driving operational excellence, monitored in the Group cockpit
- Assist on execution and fulfilment of business strategy by aligning and deploying processes, policies, systems and programs to enable accomplishment of the vision and mission.
- Set up and administer projects for the P&C annual cycle.
- Set up processes and workflows in the system.
- Manage the efficient administration of personnel files to ensure that all necessary master data, records and information is maintained.
- Experience of working in an HR generalist role - Essential
- CIPD Qualified - Desirable
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience in an international company
- Ability to lead projects and implement new initiatives
- Good organisational and administrative capability with attention to detail
- Personable with strong communication and relationship building capabilities across the organisation
- Able to work with discretion at all times
- Ability to coach leaders to clarify goals, create action plans and achieve objectives
- Able to travel on occasion
If you are interested in the role and feel your skill set meets the above requirements then please apply or call the office and ask to speak with Tyra.