Our client based in Kimbolton, Cambs, are looking for a Logistics Assistant to work within a small team to support the operations of projects and quality assurance of the product.
This is a part-time post working from Monday to Thursday, 09:00 until 13:00, with a view to eventually increasing the hours to full time.
This is a key role that supports the global delivery of the companies growing services within the relevant markets. The role includes dispatching products to customers, study sites and participants across 40 countries whilst helping to run processes for receiving products and data from studies.
With a good general education you will be numerate and well-organised with strong time management skills. You will have good IT skills (Microsoft packages, in particular Excel), and experience of, or willingness to learn about our company IT systems. A proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems is advantageous, along with an excellent understanding of International Trade and customs regulations. Experience of working within a warehouse team and dealing with logistics and confidential information would be beneficial.
• Prepare and complete orders of our wearable devices for delivery according to schedule (pick, pack, wrap, label, ship)
• Receive and process warehouse stock products
• Manage both customs and trade compliance across the company, ensuring that all global regulations are understood
• Responsible for determining Customs and regulatory requirements for shipping of goods (licenses, certificates, etc.)
• Support post-sales delivery of goods, customer support, quality control, product supply and data management.
• Manage the company's courier interface
• Complete diary logs of inventory
• Assist in the implementation and control of new legislations, which will be issued from HMRC
• Ensure that company's controls, policies, procedures, processes and applications are all understood by the team and implemented accordingly, providing recommendations for continuous improvement
• Understand ongoing requirements to keep up with changing trade compliance policies
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
• General office activities within a small, growing, and friendly team.
If you feel you have the relevant skills to be considered for this role and are able to work part time, please click the link to submit your CV or call Will Granger in the office for more information