Our client based in Huntingdon has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is customer focused as you will be the first point of contact for all telephone and email enquiries.
The successful candidate will:
- Deal with telephone & e-mail queries responding to customer needs
- Provide support to the Customers giving prompt and accurate advice
- Prioritise and organise your workload to ensure deadlines are adhered to
- Investigate & understand customer related queries
- Meet and greet visitors and ensuring all visitors are signed in
- Take and relay messages
- Ensure the reception area is clean and presentable at all times
- Update and amend documents as necessary
- Undertake any ad hoc administrative tasks from all areas of the business
- Support receiving and sorting internal post when necessary. Frank and dispatch outgoing post
- Photocopy/scan/fax and other clerical support
- Work towards your own personal targets and continued career development
- Update customer database
If you are interested in the above position and feel your skill set matched the role, please apply or call the office and ask to speak with Tyra.