Our client based near to Swavesey is looking to recruit a Operations Advisor to join them on a full time, permanent basis. Reporting to the Operational Support Team Co-Ordinator, you will be responsible for validating works across the company.
The successful candidate will:
- Validating all works received
- Provide accurate location description.
- Provide safe prints for the area of excavation
- Identify works that fall within the Zone of Interest
- Responsible for ensuring any correspondence received is forwarded to the Operations Department prior to works commencing to ensure safe working practices are adhered to
- Responsible for enquiring to the affected owner, to either obtain permission to proceed, or initiate the process
- Responsible for updating all jobs with relevant information from all asset companies following site meetings / correspondence that is had with any/all parties
- Be able to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Manage own workload
- Have an understanding of the High-Pressure Pipeline Process
- Able to obtain & maintain good relationships with internal and external parties
- Proactive approach to resolving problems
- IT skills, competent with the use of internet, email and Microsoft, Adobe (Word, Excel, Outlook) - Essential
If you are interested in the role and feel your skill set meets the above requirements then please apply or call the office and ask to speak with Tyra.