Our client based in Huntingdon is looking to recruit a Chef de partie to join then on a full time, permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work within an established venue, working straight shifts only and some weekends.
The successful candidate will:
- Cleaning and preparing food in accordance with set procedures and as directed/supervised by senior kitchen staff
- Speaking with Customers, listening to feedback giving information relating to the menu as requested
- Operation and cleaning of equipment with due regard to safety, correct method, as instructed by a competent superior and in accordance with the manufacturers instructions.
- Adhering to cleaning and maintenance schedules
- Ensuring correct and hygienic handling / processing of foods
- Maintaining a clean, safe and tidy work environment at all times
- Exercising proper control of company stock and property and ensuring correct and safe storage of food stuffs including an effective Date Labelling system
- Complying fully with all regulations relating with health and safety, employee conduct, hygiene & food handling, fire precautions and emergency procedures and C.O.S.H.H. Regulations
If you are interested in the above role and feel your skill set meets the requirements then please apply or call the office and ask to speak to Tyra.