Our client based in Huntingdon is looking to recruit a Sales and Purchasing Administrator to join then on a part time, permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to work in a varied role, offering flexibility. Salary £22,000-£24.000 per annum Pro Rata.
The successful candidate will:
- Check all orders received to quotations taken over the telephone, by fax, and by post
- Issue order acknowledgements
- Produce and issue quotations as and when required.
- Produce and review the Credit stop report
- Respond to customer and supplier enquiries
- Liaise with other departments with reference to orders and customer accounts
- Place orders with suppliers and follow up
- Maintain shipping spreadsheets
- Set up customer and supplier accounts
- Book in goods delivered onto Sage 1000 as and when required.
- Customs clearance of materials imported as and when required
- Raise customer/supplier complaints as and when required
- Review the Back Order / Forward Order reports
- Complete month end for Sales Order processing and inventory control
- Complete month end for Purchase order processing as and when required
- Assist in maintenance of good working relationships with other departments.
If you are interested, please apply or call the office and ask for Tyra.