Our client is looking to recruit a Chef de partie to work in their busy restaurant based in St Neots. This position will be offered on a permanent basis with very attractive hours working Sunday to Thursday 7am - 5pm and Friday and Saturday 8am - 12am (Straight or split shifts depending on the time you start).
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience within the catering industry
- Be passionate and dedicated
- Enjoy being creative with menus
- Come from a fresh food background
- Cope well under pressure
- Have Good knife skills
- Be able to prioritise and work efficiently
If you feel like you meet the above requirements and you are interested in the position then please apply below or call the office and ask for Tyra.