Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Officer to join them on a full time, permanent basis. This position is originally based in Peterborough, but following an office relocation the successful candidate will be based in Huntingdon. This role requires the candidate to be out of the office auditing for 3-4 days a week, office and field-based auditing.
As Compliance Officer you will be responsible for implementing all compliance processes and procedures across the network and develop detailed reporting. The Compliance Officer will work with management on reviewing and up-dating all compliance processes and procedures based on up-dates from clients, regulators and other stakeholder. You will also conduct routine audits, mystery shops and other monitoring activities.
- Create and implement a bespoke compliance program according to client and regulatory requirements
- Develop and conduct audits of all required areas
- Build a relationship with key stakeholder as to compliance requirements
- Development of company policies alongside our Head of Compliance
- Keeping up to date with regulatory changes across the commercial and fund-raising landscape
- Site visits/ audits on all marketing partners
- Ad-hoc administration
- Have a full UK driving license
- Be able to take on a project and self-direct.
- Ability to with work with people with varying levels of compliance knowledge.
- Have a structured approach so that all compliance activities are reported on time and correctly
- Have experience in direct marketing, fund-raising or sales.
- Ability to translate Client needs into industry acceptable language.
- Experience in operating with compliance or operating in a regulated industry
If you are interested in the role and feel your skill set meets the above requirements then please apply or call the office and ask to speak with Tyra.