Our client based in St Neots has an exciting new opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Administrator to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
You will work closely with the Marketing and Sales team to assist with market trends and pricing.
The successful candidate will:
- Perform competitor analysis on similar products and services
- Scope out opportunities based on market trends
- Identify ideal pricing structures and sales funnels
- Contribute to the improvement of our marketing and pricing processes
- Work with the sales and marketing team to define pricing structure for company products
- Marketing of our deals & offers and uploading prices to the website and social media platforms
- Pricing up all deals and uploading to the comparison sites
- Continually compare our prices against our competitors
- Develop and grow our dealer database
- Generate a substantial number of leads, via all marketing/pricing channels, for the sales team
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a sales admin or similar role.
- Excellent excel skills to include Vlookups, IF formulas etc.
- Strong knowledge about the industry including competitors and market trends
- Ability to build good relationships
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks
- Keen eye for identifying opportunity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in the role and feel your skill set meets the above requirements then please apply or call the office and ask for Tyra.