Our client based in Huntingdon, is looking to recruit a Sales Executive to join then on full time, permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work for an award winning business, providing technical solutions to the public sector. As Sales executive , You will be responsible for developing new business by building solid relationships. This will be a varied role where you will get to develop new skills working closely with the Sales & Marketing Director and support the wider Sales & Marketing Team to convert all new business opportunities. Whilst you won't have to develop new business from scratch you will have well developed sales skills, such as being able to think on your feet, being flexible in your approach, and having the professionalism and personality to influence key stakeholders
The successful Sales Executive will:
- Convert new business opportunities through inbound and outbound sales activity
- Manage inbound leads and web enquiries and convert into fully qualified opportunities through online and/or face to face meetings
- Conducting fact finding calls with a consultative and professional approach to establish the prospects needs to ensure they are good fit
- Follow-up on marketing campaigns to new business prospects and provide a seamless support to marketing colleagues.
- Attend business meetings
- Update the database accordingly
Sales Executive Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of consultative selling over the phone
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Have honesty, integrity and excellent relationship management
If you are interested in the role and feel your skill set meets the above requirements then please apply or call the office and ask to speak with Tyra.