Our client based in St Ives has an exciting opportunity for a Production Administrator to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
The Administrator will be responsible for providing business support to ensure effective running of the production department.
The successful Administrator will:
- Assist in the purchase of materials, consumables, parts and services
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain quotes, progress purchase orders and ensure supplier details are accurate in the ERP system
- Sales / Works Order processing
- Product, BOM and Routing maintenance in the ERP system
- Create and maintain production files with correct information
- Despatch administration including creating picking lists, despatch notes and export documents and liaising with transport.
- Answer and redirect incoming company telephone calls
- Prepare weekly management reports
- Prepare the daily post and monitoring the franking machine account
- Process credit card payments
- General filing including invoices, purchase orders, job cards, etc.
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills, be computer literate in the use of Office Systems, e.g. Microsoft Office word processing, spreadsheets, database and extensive knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with ERP systems would be beneficial.
- Ability to prioritise workload, keeping to deadlines and disclosure requirements
- Communicates competently and confidently in a variety of situations including one to one and team settings.
If you are interested in the role and feel your skill set meets the above requirements then please apply or call the office and ask for Tyra.