Our client based on the outskirts of Huntingdon is looking to recruit an Office Co-ordinator to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
As Office Co-ordinator you will support all areas of the business including, administration, office management, events, community liaison and managing the operation of the facilities. This is a great opportunity to work in a varied role and would be suitable for somebody who is highly organised and keen to get involved with different areas of the business.
The successful Office Co-ordinator will:
- Support the office and team with its administrative needs, general facilities management and office upkeep, meeting and greeting, troubleshooting, supply ordering etc.
- Maintaining the office effectively and efficiently through the implementation of office systems and processes
- Assist with credit card and cash expenses where required
- Providing a professional first point of contact for visitors to the development office including greeting guests, preparing drinks and supporting with wifi access, IT support and facilitation, calling cabs etc.
- Answer screen and forward phone calls to the development office and handle any messaging;
- Support the team in hosting visits offering a professional service including managing logistics, set up of meeting rooms, ordering catering, arranging PPE equipment and Land Rover access/transport etc.
- Liaise with contractors to carry out services
Office Co-ordinator Requirements:
- Experience in an administrative, office assistant/management role or PA
- Highly organised, able to handle multi workstreams and prioritise tasks
- Competent and confident with the Microsoft Office suite - able to correspond professionally through email and produce well-written documentation such as reports, letters and emails
- A strong communicator with an enthusiasm for working with people
- An enthusiastic team player with a can do' approach, able to work flexibly and adapt to the changing and multiple needs of the team and business and respond appropriately
If you are interested in the role and feel your skill set meets the requirements then please apply or call the office and ask to speak to Tyra.