Our client based in St Neots has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join then on a full time permanent basis. Working within the Customer Service team you will be responsible for supporting the customer with all of their needs whilst accurately processing sales orders.
The successful Customer Service Representative will:
- Be the first point of contact for all customers
- Deal with all order processing and pricing
- Have a proactive approach with looking to gain the experience and knowledge within the product range to ensure the best quality service is provided to the customer
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of customer orders for delivery as and when required
- Assist sales and marketing colleagues in the generation and development of new customers/business
- Follow up all quotes in a professional and timely manner
- Assist with company marketing strategy where required
- Carry out further tasks that may be delegated to you by the Head of Sales & Marketing / Sales & Marketing Director / Office Supervisor / Business Development Manager.
If you are interested in the role and feel your skill set meets the above requirements then please apply or call the office on 01480 431888 and ask to speak with Toby.