Our Environmental Service client who is based in St Ives- Cambridgeshire is looking for a dynamic Telesales Executive to support the Field Sales Teams within the different Regions across the UK, by generating and scheduling pre-qualified appointments.
Your principal responsibilities will be to:
- Schedule a pre - determined number of prospective customer appointments and manage and build a
pipeline of opportunities through to the appointment stage for the field sales team to visit.
- Utilising your exceptional relationship building skills and vibrant personality you will develop and maintain quality
relationships with prospective customers. Enabling you to qualify and manage a contact strategy for your
- Additionally, you will be responsible for the diary management of the Area Sales Executives, populating their
diaries with customer appointments as you are able to confirm them.
Your Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications;
- Previous experience in a tele-appointment role is advantageous in this position and you
will also need to demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, together with the ability to work at pace
whilst remaining detail focused.
- This role requires you to be determined and driven, with the ability to also work within a small team.
- Competent IT ability i s a requirement, with experience of CRM, particularly Sales force would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Environmental services is not essential, but would be useful.
Your success will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary plus commission. together with a whole host of Company benefits.
- Fabulous working environment.
- Parking on site
Should you feel that you match the required skill set and wish to join a company where you are able to "make a difference" in protecting the environment, together with the opportunity for growth - please contact : Sharon on 01480 431 888