Our client who is based in Godmachester - Cambridgeshire is looking for a dynamic Individual Giving Assistant who has knowledge of fundraising, to join their Individual Giving team - this vacancy will also require occasional working in London.
• To support activities which maximise income, Lifetime Value (LTV) and gifts from individual donors.
• To provide support primarily to the Regular Giving team in the implementation of fundraising campaigns. And additionally, provide support to the wider Individual team as needed.
• To manage the production of fundraising materials with the support of the Regular Giving team.
• To manage the processing of invoices for the Head of Individual Giving, the Regular Giving and Digital Fundraising teams.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To manage the production of Face to Face creative materials, working with the Campaign Managers - Regular Giving.
• To assist the Campaign Managers - Regular Giving with Face to Face fundraising reconciliations.
• To assist the Regular Giving team with gathering content for the production of supporter communications by working closely with Animal Services.
• To manage the production and mailing/emailing of materials and communications for our supporter journeys, by liaising with copy writers, designers, the Digital Fundraising Team and printers.
• To build emails for supporter journeys.
• To assist the Regular Giving Campaign Managers in listening to calls from telemarketing campaigns (inbound and outbound), and provide feedback to improve the quality and performance of the calls.
• To assist the Regular Giving team in proof reading and managing feedback and amends for campaign materials and communications. Liaising with internal and external copy writers, as well as designers.
• To support the delivery and reporting on rolling retention campaigns (telephone, email and mailings).
• To manage the Regular Giving team's Invoice Tracker.
• To ensure all invoices and credit notes are coded accurately and allocated to the right activity.
• To liaise with Campaign Managers, suppliers and the finance team in dealing with inaccurate invoices and payment issueS
• To monitor fundraising materials stock on a regular basis, and liaise with relevant Campaign Managers to organise reprint.
• To ensure the Compliance Log is up to date by setting up a schedule of updates and liaising with each Individual Giving team.
• To ensure that the Campaign and Activity Planner and Content Production Schedule is up to date.
• To schedule meetings at the request of the Managers within the Individual Giving Team.
Other Commensurate Duties
• To assist the Cash team with the organisation of supporters' visits of our main headquarters.
• To assist the Regular Giving team in contributing to team meetings and organisational priorities.
• To assist the Head of Individual Giving and Individual Giving teams with any other duties as appropriate.
• To contribute to team meetings and organisational priorities.
• To support the organisation with diversity and equality of opportunity in the workplace.
• To contribute to a culture that embraces change, open communication, ambition, innovation, future thinking and external focus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, particular as applied to sensitive situations.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Experience in working with numerical data.
• Excellent commuinaction skills, both written and telephone.
• Knowledge of and the commitment to compliance with Fundraising Codes of Practice, Fundraising Regulator guidance and Data Protection regulations.
• Ability to set up an maintain filing and adinistrative systems for all team members.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Feel comfortable working with animals when working with other teams to develop content for marketing communications.
Should you feel that this is an opportunity for you and you have a knowledge and passion for fundraising - please contact Sharon on 01480 431 888