Our client who is based in Godmachester - Cambridgeshire is looking for a TEMP to join dynamic Individual Giving Assistant who has knowledge of fundraising, although this is remote working, this vacancy will also require occasional working in London.
There is the opportunity to apply for the permanent position.
• To support activities which maximise income, Lifetime Value (LTV) and gifts from individual donors.
• To provide support primarily to the Regular Giving team in the implementation of fundraising campaigns. And additionally, provide support to the wider Individual team as needed.
• To manage the production of fundraising materials with the support of the Regular Giving team.
• To manage the processing of invoices for the Head of Individual Giving, the Regular Giving and Digital Fundraising teams.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To manage the production of Face to Face creative materials, working with the Campaign Managers - Regular Giving.
• To assist the Campaign Managers - Regular Giving with Face to Face fundraising reconciliations.
• To assist the Regular Giving team with gathering content for the production of supporter communications by working closely with Animal Services.
• To manage the production and mailing/emailing of materials and communications for our supporter journeys, by liaising with copy writers, designers, the Digital Fundraising Team and printers.
• To build emails for supporter journeys.
• To assist the Regular Giving Campaign Managers in listening to calls from telemarketing campaigns (inbound and outbound), and provide feedback to improve the quality and performance of the calls.
• To assist the Regular Giving team in proof reading and managing feedback and amends for campaign materials and communications. Liaising with internal and external copy writers, as well as designers.
• To support the delivery and reporting on rolling retention campaigns (telephone, email and mailings).
• To manage the Regular Giving team's Invoice Tracker.
• To ensure all invoices and credit notes are coded accurately and allocated to the right activity.
• To liaise with Campaign Managers, suppliers and the finance team in dealing with inaccurate invoices and payment issueS
• To monitor fundraising materials stock on a regular basis, and liaise with relevant Campaign Managers to organise reprint.
• To ensure the Compliance Log is up to date by setting up a schedule of updates and liaising with each Individual Giving team.
• To ensure that the Campaign and Activity Planner and Content Production Schedule is up to date.
• To schedule meetings at the request of the Managers within the Individual Giving Team.
Other Commensurate Duties
• To assist the Cash team with the organisation of supporters' visits of our main headquarters.
• To assist the Regular Giving team in contributing to team meetings and organisational priorities.
• To assist the Head of Individual Giving and Individual Giving teams with any other duties as appropriate.
• To contribute to team meetings and organisational priorities.
• To support the organisation with diversity and equality of opportunity in the workplace.
• To contribute to a culture that embraces change, open communication, ambition, innovation, future thinking and external focus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, particular as applied to sensitive situations.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Experience in working with numerical data.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and telephone.
• Knowledge of and the commitment to compliance with Fundraising Codes of Practice, Fundraising Regulator guidance and Data Protection regulations.
• Ability to set up an maintain filing and administrative systems for all team members.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Feel comfortable working with animals when working with other teams to develop content for marketing communications.
Should you feel that this is an opportunity for you and you have a knowledge and passion for fundraising - please contact Sharon on 01480 431 888