Here at Point Recruitment we have had a strong ‘High Street’ presence for nearly 30 years. In fact Point Recruitment in Huntingdon has been in the same office building since we first began!
However, this doesn’t mean that we haven’t moved with the times. We know that some people like to come into the recruitment agency to see us. However others prefer to speak to us on the phone, via the website, through email and on social media.
We recently came across some stats that talk about social media and recruitment. We have put them in this blog post because we think you’ll find that changes in the way social media and recruitment work together very interesting. These stats may be useful to know for your own recruitment needs!
- 83% of people seeking works will research company reviews on social media platforms. This will help them decide which businesses to apply for or which job offers to accept.
- 70% of recruiters state that they have successfully hired a candidate with the help of social media.
- 89% of business owners have made plans to create a recruitment strategy via their social media presence.
- 75% of potential candidates are not often actively searching for a new job. However recruiters are ‘head hunting’ on social media to engage with potential candidates.
- 80% of employers stats that recruiting via social media helps them find passive candidates for their business and recruitment needs.
The world of recruitment and social media is always changing and evolving. If you would like help with your recruitment needs or want to harness the power of social media for recruiting then why not give us a call.
We would be happy to help find you the right candidates for your business, culture and roles.