As you will have seen from previous blog posts and our social media platforms, we are running a Jobs Fair in Huntingdon. The jobs fair in Huntingdon will take place on the 3rd October at the Commemoration Hall in Huntingdon.
If you are looking for a new job in the local area, this is a ‘must attend event’ and in this blog post we tell you why;
- Finding a new job is time consuming; by attending a job fair in Huntingdon you will be able to meet a multiple of local recruiters all in one place.
- You can spend ages online finding dream companies you really want to work for, but when you speak to them, they don’t have any vacancies. The businesses attending our jobs fair in Huntingdon all have job vacancies for job seekers like you.
- A team of recruitment consultants from Point Recruitment will be at our Jobs Fair in Huntingdon. They have a wide selection of job vacancies, meaning there will be businesses in the room, but they will be representing other recruiting businesses too.
- A job could come in from a business as you are in the room. You could find yourself in a job interview that very day, or the next day if the timings work out right. Talk about being in the right place at the right time!
- You don’t need to pound the streets taking your CV into numerous businesses. Lots of businesses will be in one place at the jobs fair in Huntingdon. They are literally waiting for job seekers like you to walk through the door.
- A jobs fair in Huntingdon could be the place you land your next job. Print off a stack of your CVs and bring them along to the jobs fair. Take your time to talk to the businesses and see what vacancies they have that could suit you.
These are just some of the many reasons that job seekers like you should attend the Huntingdon Jobs fair on 3rd October. If you would like more details please contact us directly.